Anna Bissell Shooting and Feeding Camp - Two 1 hour Group Sessions
June 7th and June 8th
Shooting and Feeding Camp
June 7 - June 8, 2020·Virtual Clinic · $70.00 · 4:00 pm (EST) - 5:00 pm (EST)
• 2 Separate One-hour Group Sessions - June 7th and June 8th from 4:00 to 5:00 EST
• An hour-long question and answer session with the clinic presenter following the group session
• Fitness workouts and lessons
• Interactive experience with the opportunity to ask questions before, during and after the camp
• Interactive camp classroom setting with live feedback, Q & A, content sharing, and messaging
• A drill guide including all drills that were reviewed in the group lesson along with step by step instructions on how to replicate the drill on your own
What You Will Need
• 8x8 area, inside or outside
• An email account so we can add you to the Interactive Camp Classroom
• Stick, Gloves 10 Lacrosse Balls or Tennis Balls
• Wifi and a computer with a camera, Ipad or Smart Phone
• Ability to Download Zoom app or access Zoom Webinar through your computer
How The Camp Will Work
Once registered, you will receive an email with the details on how to access the camp classroom. Once joined, you will have access to the camp’s content and directions on how to join the live virtual camp and chat.
Example of Classroom Setting
About Our Coaches
Anna Bissell is the Women's Assistant Lacrosse Coach at Methodist University. At MU, she works primarily with the offense along with the draw specialists. She also plays a large role in recruiting and making graphics for the team's social media.
Coach Bissell came to Fayetteville after graduating from NCAA Division II Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, North Carolina, with a degree in Exercise Science.
During her time at Lenoir-Rhyne, Bissell lettered four seasons in women’s lacrosse for the Bears. In the 2018 season, she helped her team win the program’s first South Atlantic Conference regular-season championship in women’s lacrosse. Bissell played in 59 games with 22 starts, playing as a midfielder for two years before finishing her career as an attacker.
The Naples, Florida, native carries experience from youth camps with national lacrosse company Trilogy Lacrosse and is a USLacrosse Level 1 certified referee.