Oregon State Boys Lacrosse CampOregon State University
- 2012 Tewaaraton Trophy Winner
- 3x USILA All American at Colgate University
- 2012 Patriot League Offensive Player of the Year
- 2012 USILA First Team All American
- 2012 Lt. Raymond J. Enners Award Winner
- 4x First Team All Patriot League
- #1 Pick 2013 MLL Draft
- LXM Pro Team STX
- All-American Lincoln HS, Led the team to the OHSLA state championship
- Drexel University standout, playing in every game as a Freshman and sophomore
- Second team All-CAA selection.
- Selected for USILA North South All-Star Game as a Senior
- Drafted by MLL Denver Outlaws
- Lincoln HS, Led the team to state championships in 2008 and 2010.
- Names US Lacrosse All-American and Oregon State Player of the Year.
- Played in every game as a Freshman, Sophmore and Junior at Syracuse.
- USILA Honorable Mention All-American as a sophomore
- Preseason All-American in 2014.
A former All-American for Lincoln High School in Portland, Peter Baum will be returning to his home state of Oregon for this Oregon State University Lacrosse Camp. Having attended numerous camps throughout his career, Baum is no stranger to the GameBreaker curriculum-- “I always thoroughly enjoyed GameBreaker’s camp in West Linn both as a player and then as a coach during my college years. I think that this will be a great opportunity.” His decision to direct this Oregon lacrosse camp stems from a “desire to help usher in the new generation of conscientious lacrosse athletes in the areas that I have a personal connection with.”
Compared to the other camps I’ve been to, this was the best one so far. I learned a lot of new things and also had a blast. The food was great and staying in the dorms was also pretty cool.
My son received exceptional training at this lacrosse camp. He was able to stay in the dorms and bond with the other players, which he loved. Overall great experience that we would recommend to anyone.
Your camp staff was fantastic. They are clearly professionals with proven track records. They gave individual attention and shared useful information and instruction with a positive attitude. My son benefited greatly from this camp and will be back next year.